DLT Notebook 5 - Senate Money
Vote Alex Kucsma for U.S. Senate
I have declared my candidacy for the U.S. Senate seat held by incumbent Senator Robert (Bob) Menendez. Senator Menendez is currently awaiting the results of a jury trial on charges of political corruption. Even if he is acquitted of the most serious charges, he will do nothing to change the toxic political environment in Washington, DC. A vote for Democratic Liberty Tea is the only hope for ending the influence of lobbyists and the corrupting influence of money in New Jersey politics. In Democratic Primary Elections, Party Regulars and Special Interest groups, who benefit from the current condition, will always vote in a Primary Election to keep the incumbent in office no matter how unprincipled or corrupt. If Moderate Democrats in New Jersey want change, they must go to the poles on June 5, 2018 and vote The Democratic Liberty Tea line.
Our Latest News:
- Oct 07 2017 - Alex Kucsma runs for U.S. Senate 2018
Welcome to DLT Notebook
DLT Notebook 6 God and Liberty
DLT Notebook 7 Doubt
I am a Democratic Pro-Life candidate. I support my Pro-Life stand without apologies. Given the choice between life and death, I choose life. Roe vs. Wade is the law of the land. However, because a law exists does not mean I have to advocate for it. Do we force those who hate guns to advocate for the Second Amendment of the Constitution? On some issues, we must accept disagreement as a condition of Democracy. Rather than argue about matters of conscience, let us work together to solve the problems that can be solved by mutual cooperation.Follow @Alex Kucsma
Principles of Agreement
Democratic Liberty Tea members agreed to five basic principles:
- 1. Reduce Government spending to common sense levels that does not place excessive burdens on tax payers or small businesses.
- 2. Restore military spending to levels that will keep our country the foremost military power in the world. This includes funding NASA to continue being the world leader in the exploration of space.
- 3. Enact market based nationwide health insurance --- not Obama Care--- that will limit exclusion for pre-existing conditions but will not compel Americans to buy insurance that they do not want.
- 4. Support legislation designed to combat illegal immigration. This includes support for increased funding for the Immigration Department to secure our borders and ensure that visitors entering our country abide by the terms and condition of their entry visas.
- 5. Provide unprecedented freedom to Liberty Tea Party members to vote their conscience or constituency on issues of morals. Members will be free to support or not support issues such as Gay marriage or Abortion without objections from other party members. Discussion of such issues will be prohibited between members to separate politics from religion and politics from issues of conscience. War will not be considered as a matter of conscience because war represents national policies.